Please read the information below so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not life coaching is right for you. If you are interested please complete the form below and I will send you the Life Coaching Agreement & Contract, and the Initial Application via email.
Maria Milagros Life Coaching Services: Starter Information
As a Life Coach my goal is to encourage, educate and empower you to discover your strengths and talents, so you can use those to live a more fulfilled and love-filled life. This freedom will allow you to become all that God has called you to be.
My role is to support you through your journey whether you are feeling a bit stuck or ready to make some changes in your life. You know yourself and your life circumstances better than anyone else, and through the use of essential questions, I will help you discover your strengths and the answers to your questions. Life coaching provides unconditional support, guidance and feedback. Please know that ultimately your success is up to you. Coaching will assist you in connecting to God, connecting to your destiny, and committing to the path that will lead to a life that is Super Sparkly Everything.
My areas of experience in coaching:
*Spiritual Coaching *Stress Management *Wellness Coaching *Motivational Coaching *Confidence Coaching *Interpersonal Coaching *Success Coaching *Action Coaching *Public Speaking Coaching
Why engage in life coaching services:
*Get unstuck *Get accountability *Get clear about goals *Learn new strategies *Overcome obstacles
My role as the coach:
Remind you continuously that you have greatness inside of you and deserve to live with it shining through you.
Remind you continuously that you have what it takes to achieve your goals and live a life you love.
Remind you continuously that you are loved and love.
Ask open-ended questions to help you identify your needs and wants.
Listen carefully to you, without judgement.
Ask permission before giving advice or feedback.
Work with you to help build your confidence and self-belief to make tough decisions and take positive action moving forward.
Work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Work with you to help you overcoming obstacles.
Guide you to learn and develop your mind and your life.
Your role as the client:
Talk openly and honestly about feelings, thoughts, life and circumstances. More open + more honest + follow through= Better results
Face everything head on. Hide from nothing.
Participate actively and proactively in your life, during, in between and after coaching sessions.
Be willing to explore possibilities outside of your comfort zone.
Be optimistic and realistic about your life and circumstance.
Believe that anything is possible with God on your side and a concrete plan in place.
Follow through on your decided homework and assignments.
Journal daily to log gratitude, track progress, catch side steps, celebrate achievements and increase learning.
Be patient with yourself. Change takes time. Remind yourself of this daily.
Stay consistent and disciplined. Honesty + Action Plan + Consistency + Discipline = Results.
Each life coaching session includes:
An agenda created by you for that session, An opportunity for you to discuss previous action plans and achievements “Wins”, Accountability of previously discussed action plans and/or tweaking, An opportunity for you to ask questions, share ideas or discuss issues, Creation of a new action plan (homework), developed and set by you.
Life Coaching Agreement & Contract
I am so excited to have this opportunity to work together. I have positive expectations that our professional relationship will help you discover and develop the life YOU want to live. To partner together professionally, I want you to be familiar with the following agreement.
Terms of Coaching: I invite you to think of coaching as a process. Many people create change for themselves in a short time. However, to refine and sustain the change takes several months. Although not mandatory, I encourage you to commit to our coaching relationship to last at least 3 months.
Fees: My coaching fee is payable to Maria Vazquez. The fees are specific to the session packages. You can decide which package works best for your needs by indicating the appropriate package at the end of this document. There is no commitment beyond each package. Please notify me if you are looking to extend or change your coaching package. Conversely, please give me 2 weeks' notice if you think you will be ending our coaching together. One coaching session per every 4 sessions will be a live face to face meeting if you so desire. We will meet at a place of your discretion, so long as it provides privacy, allows us to maximize our time together, provides us both with safety and comfort and will stay within the time allotted.
Packages A & B require a 3 month minimum commitment.
A: One 1 hour call per month $100 per session
B: Two 1 hour calls bi-weekly $160 per session ($80 per session)
C: Six 1 hour calls bi-weekly paid up front: $450 for 6 sessions ($75 per session)
Procedure: I will call you at the scheduled time, that we both agree upon, unless we make other arrangements. If you wish to connect with me in between sessions with a challenge, a success or an inquiry, via email. I will make every attempt to respond to your e-mails within 24 hours, with an email. I'm happy to provide this extra level of service at no additional charge. I will ask that you respect this addition and not exceed 2 emails per week, in between our coaching calls.
Changes: If you need to reschedule our appointment, please give me 24 hours notice. If you have an emergency or illness, you can reschedule with less than 24 hours notice. If you do not show up for a scheduled call, for any reason, and provide no notice (latest notice can be five minutes past scheduled session start time), we will not make up that time. If I need to reschedule, I will give you at least 24 hours notice as well, barring an emergency or illness.
Between Calls: Email me any time. Email will be provided once contract is signed.
Problems: If I ever say or do anything that upsets you or doesn't feel right, please bring it to my attention so that we can resolve it as soon as possible. My objective is to have a coaching relationship that is fully open, honest, real and trusting in our communication styles. We should both realize that communication via telephone or email entails extra challenges since we can not see body language, facial expressions, etc. Therefore we give each other plenty of grace, and promptly ask for clarification if there is a miscommunication or misunderstanding.
- I agree to serve as your Coach - to partner with you to identify and achieve your personal and/or professional goals.
- As your Coach, I cannot guarantee results. You will create powerful results by having the courage and determination to move forward with action in your life.
- During the time we spend together in our coaching sessions, I will devote my time, thoughts, and energy to you, exclusively. In between our sessions, I may not be instantly available, as I may be attending to others, or myself. I will however, always attempt to be available within 24 hours via email.
- I am a Coach, not a psychotherapist or physician, and I am not trained in diagnosing psychological or medical conditions. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, I insist that you must attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional.
- As your Coach, I will bring attentive listening, understanding, belief in you and commitment to your success. You can expect me to challenge you, offer fresh perspectives, make requests (including assigning homework), acknowledge your wins, and guarantee utmost confidentiality (to the fullest extent of the law, and so long as I don't fear for your or another's safety) in the powerful and sacred relationship.
- I am motivated and committed to taking action on my determined personal and professional goals. I realize that anything less than my intentional full participation will not lead to my success.
- I accept full responsibility for myself and any actions I take that might result from Coaching.
- I am under the care of a physician and healthy enough to engage in coaching.
- I can financially afford the Coaching fee at this time. I agree to pay promptly by the first of the month for that month's fee. I believe in investing in myself and I agree that ultimately, it is my responsibility that my coach gets paid for the services I use.
- I agree to honor my scheduled session times.
I have read and agree with the Coaching Agreement and the Coaching Contract.
Yes! I am interested in receiving the Life Coaching Agreement & Contract, and the Initial Application.